Crowthorne Parish Council
YOUR PARISH COUNCIL
Crowthorne Parish Council
Copyright © 2020 Crowthorne Parish Council. All rights reserved.
Crowthorne RG45 7LD
HAVE YOU SEEN SOMETHING WE HAVEN’T?
Let us know by completing our simple form, it only takes a few minutes.
The Joint Guide has a large range of useful and local information which includes local voluntary services and much more. Click on the link below to view the latest version...
To download our Winter 2019
To view the latest quarterly report on the activities of the Crowthorne Parish Council
see page 44 of the Crowthorne Eye
Every year Crowthorne Parish Council makes a number of grants available to local organisations, further information can be found by clicking the link below.
Do you need financial help to further your education?
It is currently unknown what, if any, community response may be necessary and what may be asked of people to help out others due to the virus.
Crowthorne Parish Council is aware of the desire of many of those who are well and not self isolating to help in any way they can to volunteer in the community, assisting those who are forced to self isolate at home due to their age or health vulnerabilities in line with guidance from Central Government concerning COVID 19/Coronavirus.
Healthwatch Bracknell, Bracknell Forest Council, Involve and the various parish and town councils in the Bracknell Forest area (including Crowthorne Parish Council) are working together on a co-
CROWTHORNE PARISH COUNCIL
THE PARISH COUNCIL OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
If you have any queries that are urgent, we can be contacted via: -
Telephone: 01344 771251
We will respond to your message as soon as we able to Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm subject to staff availability.
We apologise if we take a few days to reply but are dealing with both staff shortages and a higher than usual number of queries relating to Council services and facilities due to the COVID 19 virus and social isolation/distancing restrictions.
Up to date Information on Coronavirus/COVID 19 can be found at:-
MORGAN CENTRE & PARISH HALL
SUSPENSION OF MEETINGS & SURGERIES
The Parish Council has been forced to close its halls (Morgan Centre & Parish Hall) with immediate effect as they are both leisure buildings which the government has announced must shut to combat the spread of Coronavirus.
The Parish Council is so sorry that this measure is necessary as we know how many of the community take part in groups & activities in our halls…
Crowthorne Parish Council is pleased to confirm that the following facilities will re-
- Morgan Recreation Ground public toilets
- Morgan Recreation Ground outdoor gym equipment
- Morgan Recreation Ground outdoor play equipment including toddler play area
The Parish Council asks that all facility users use the facilities in accordance with the signage that will be displayed and that you are all respectful and tolerant of other users and our staff as things will look a little different and take some getting used to.
Our risk assessments can be accessed here >>.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS
Guidance for using the Morgan Recreation Ground play equipment, outdoor gym and public toilets:-
Crowthorne Parish Council will be opening all of their play equipment, outdoor gym and public toilets at the Morgan Recreation Ground on Saturday 4th July 2020. To ensure you are ready to use our facilities safely please read these simple instructions and plan ahead for safe fun this summer.
- Parents/facility users must read this guidance and ensure they and their families follow it carefully for the safety of their children and others.
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage, wear and tear. We will also endeavour to wipe down high touch areas once or twice a day however, is not sanitised or disinfected.
- Equipment users are encouraged to wipe down the areas of the equipment they touch before and after use.
- The equipment is shared, used at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or are self-
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before using the facilities and equipment.
- Ensure you and everyone in your family cleans their hands with soap and water, or with hand sanitiser, regularly and as a minimum before and after using the play area.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household.
- Equipment can only be used by one person/household at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment.
- Try to avoid busy times and if there is a queue for the equipment or toddler play area, restrict your session to 10 minutes so others can have a turn.
- The Morgan Recreation Ground public toilets will reopen, but only the disabled/baby change toilet will be open. Anyone can use this cubicle but only one household should be in the toilet area at once. Those waiting must queue outside (socially distanced)
- If your family is wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or where provided use the bins -
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Numbers in the toddler play area will be restricted and social distancing MUST be observed in all areas of the park and whilst using equipment. There will be separate entry and exit gates to avoid contact with others.
TODDLER PLAY AREA, OUTDOOR GYM EQUIPMENT, ROPE SWINGER, PICNIC BENCHES & TEENAGE SHELTER AT MORGAN RECREATION GROUND CLOSED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
In line with the government’s orders during the evening of 23rd of March, ALL the play & gym equipment at the Morgan Recreation Ground is closed until further notice to help combat the spread of coronavirus.
and responses during Crowthorne Parish Council's operation of the High Consequence Infectious Disease Policy
Important information and responses regarding planning applications…
CLICK HERE >>
We hope you enjoy using the facilities and thank you for helping to keep everyone safe by following these simple instructions.
|Councillors & Staff|
|Budget Estimates - Annual Return - Auditors Report - Assets Register|
|Annual Parish Meeting|
|Full Council Meeting|
|Major Development Planning Committee|
|Walter Recreation Ground Trust|
|Crowthorne Educational Trust|
|Submission Plan and Documents in Support|
|Latest News on Buckler's Park|
|Social Value Charter|
|The Way Forward|
|Could I be a Councillor?|
|How to Vote|
|Crowthorne Election 2019|
|Joint Community Awards|
|Summer of Fun 2017|